Means of transportation to Nusa Lembongan is very limited. Trips to small islands in the eastern side of the Strait of Badung, Bali can only be reached by means of sea transport. Enjoy exploring this exotic region done by renting a bicycle or motorcycle.
Here are tips on a trip to Nusa Lembongan:
1. Speed boat ticket reservations or public boat (boat with outboard engine) can be done by telephone or directly to the dock at Sanur beach, exactly behind the Hotel Inna Grand Bali Beach.
2. Ticket prices for the domestic tourists speed boat, Nusa Lembongan Sanur Rp 50 thousand per person while the Rp 75 thousand foreign tourists. Public boat ticket price of Rp 30 thousand per person.
3. Select the transport crossing the speedboat was still new, because it affects the rate of speed boat at sea.
4. Choose a speed boat that provides a float for passengers, because there is a speed boat that does not provide the safety device.
5. Departures from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan earliest at 08.00 pm and end 16:30 pm. Nusa Lembongan scheduled arrival of the most recent at 15.30 pm.
6. If traveling a day, on arrival at Nusa Lembongan, direct bookings for the latest schedule speed boat to Sanur. If late, you will not get scheduled departure so that should stay in this exotic island.
7. Rental bikes mountain spur numerous in the village of Batu, Nusa Lembongan. Village center is only 100 meters east of the pier. Bike rental USD 50 thousand for six hours or Rp 100 thousand per day.
8. Rental boats enjoy a tour of mangrove Rp 50 thousand per boats for two people for 30 minutes.
9. To enjoy the beauty of coral reefs to snorkel, can rent equipment and boats Rp 100 to Rp 200 thousand per person depending on the result of bargaining.